I've met Drupal for the first time back in 2006, when I was contributing as a theme designer. After a couple of years, I've started theming and site building on my own. First with version 7 and today mainly with version 8.
My experiences with Drupal currently includes complete knowledge to design and program Drupal 7 and 8 themes from scratch and build all the custom views and blocks. I have a good understanding of Drupal render arrays and basic module development. My working environment is MacOS X, running Drupal sites in Vagrant with a use of GIT, Drush and Gulp/Grunt for Sass preprocessing and automatization.
Find me also on:
- IOTA: AQEK9QUDQLGSNAOGULSHUBGMPMTQXUOQOLCVLFCJTMXWIBRTUKYEEVFITDD9BNAVZWPVGSIK99HRLLZ9CKUPIFPSHD
- ETH: 0x7b9b85D35c627E8F3908180DFe0F0351F795975D
- LTC: LcdC5UfS2nwHsNxjNFDw5MRhmM24BbQG4Q
- BCH: 1B8JvJKrP2F67D6byP4LxxV5jPoGVZ4SoU
- XRP: rGRVqtqsPf3YhwN7hTGBpLaEXNt9XgHPBy